I have now made or partially made parsers for the B3D, X3D and X file formats, which means that I am currently working on my actual thesis. Having only skimmed through the rules earlier, I found out that I need to pretty much be done with the thesis in just a little more than a week. Seeing as my time already was somewhat constrained, this will most likely mean that I won’t be posting anything here for at least 3 weeks or so.

When I come back, I’ll probably make a post about the thesis itself. The parser will however not be released until I’ve cleaned up the code and made the project work on Linux (which hopefully will only involve creating a Makefile, seeing as nothing platform specific has been used).